Application of key Christian moral theory in a real life
Watch the film “the blind side”.
Complete the following in your excise book.
1. Define the 4 Cardinal Virtues - Justice, Temperance, Prudence, and Fortitude. – (2-3 sentences each)
2. Identify where the 4 Cardinal virtues are evident in the film. Justice, Temperance, Prudence, and Fortitude. – (2-3 sentences each).
3. Identify where the 3 theological virtues are evident in the film – Faith, Hope and Love. – (2-3 sentences each).
4. How does the 3 theological virtues connect and intersect in the film? (1 paragraph)
5. Identify where 3 levels of Kohberg’s theory of moral development exists in the film. – (2 sentences each)
6. What influences and shapes each level ? – (2 sentences each)